SA:MP Server: 76.175.80.224:7777
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inIRC Ingame ChatMain Site
THE SERVERS IP IS 76.175.80.224:7777 PLEASE COME AND JOIN US ON THERE
Our server is coming along well we will implement many more features
Please Donate to support the server

Share | 
 

 UPDATE: Houses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joker
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 118
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Australia.

PostSubject: UPDATE: Houses   Fri May 27, 2011 9:17 am

Hello boys and girls,

I am here to inform you that I will be creating houses in game tomorrow.
(They better not fk up >.< )

If you want you can request a house to be created in a certain location.

That's about it.

Cheers,
~JoKeR

_________________
xX_JoKeR_Xx

=[JUSTICE CREW FOUNDER]=
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sa-cnr-rp.co.nr
Anthony_Vernon
Senior Member
Senior Member


Posts : 89
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-01-14
Age : 24
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Houses   Fri May 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Joker wrote:

(They better not fk up)

no guarantees
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiderman
Senior Admin
Senior Admin


Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-15
Location : Joker was here xD

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Houses   Fri May 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Joker wrote:


If you want you can request a house to be created in a certain location.

i request a house to be created underwater
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joker
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 118
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Australia.

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Houses   Sat May 28, 2011 7:47 am

Spiderman wrote:
Joker wrote:


If you want you can request a house to be created in a certain location.

i request a house to be created underwater

... realistic houses... but still i'll make an exception IF its even possible... but anth didnt duplicate server files so now i wasted a lot of time because of that ( a heap of houses would be made already)

like where there are actually doorways... and where in San andreas would your house be located

_________________
xX_JoKeR_Xx

=[JUSTICE CREW FOUNDER]=
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sa-cnr-rp.co.nr
Anthony_Vernon
Senior Member
Senior Member


Posts : 89
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-01-14
Age : 24
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Houses   Sat May 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Joker wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Joker wrote:


If you want you can request a house to be created in a certain location.

i request a house to be created underwater

... realistic houses... but still i'll make an exception IF its even possible... but anth didnt duplicate server files so now i wasted a lot of time because of that ( a heap of houses would be made already)

like where there are actually doorways... and where in San andreas would your house be located

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF U MADE THE HOUSES...The houses are bugged so im working on my own script to go with the gm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joker
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 118
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Australia.

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Houses   Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:50 am

a NEW house system has been implemented...

this is a "so far stable" system, with many available properties.

IF you get in fast FREEhouses will be available upon request of an admin Very Happy


Terms and Conditions:
1. If you purchase a house, you are expected to be a reasonably active member in game.
2. You must never hack or cheat.
3. you must respect all persons with authority over you


~Joker

_________________
xX_JoKeR_Xx

=[JUSTICE CREW FOUNDER]=
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sa-cnr-rp.co.nr
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Houses   

Back to top Go down
 
UPDATE: Houses
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Update 10 o.O
» iOS6 Update Issues
» FYI: New CB11 and Gui12 update
» Immortal 2012a - new update
» LEGO Dimensions Update

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bogan Stunts And Dm :: Game-Play :: Player Complaints-
Jump to: